The Test Connection Inc. (TTCI) provides quality test engineering solutions worldwide.
We serve the entire United States with Flying Probe programming, Flying Probe testing, In-Circut Testing and more!
The Test Connection Inc. (TTCI) has been leading the way in electronic test engineering since 1980. We are a family, U.S. Veteran owned and operated company located in Owings Mills, Maryland serving the entire country. As the oldest test engineering teams in the electronics industry, you can depend on our test engineers for flying probe, in-circuit test, boundary scan and functional test solutions. Call 410-205-7300 to learn more today!
At TTCI, we are an ITAR registered test development and testing center with over 100 years of combined test engineering experience. We support the electronics test arena by offering printed circuit test solutions. Our services include:
- Flying Probe development and board testing services on our Digitaltest MTS500XL and Seica Pilot4D V8 flying probe test systems
- In-Circuit Test (ICT) development and board testing services for Keysight (Agilent) 3070 and Teradyne (GenRad) TestStation/GR228X test systems
- Boundary Scan Test Solutions with the XJTAG and Keysight (Agilent) x1149 systems
- Functional Test Solutions with the TS-5000 & TS-8900 PXI based systems and custom benchtop ATE
Let us save you money and time with quality test engineering solutions. At The Test Connection Inc. (TTCI), we provide complete documentation to allow our team to support needs from the earliest design stages to test development to the testing of your product.
Our Engineering Solutions:
- Flying Probe development and board testing:
• Seica PilotV8
• Digitaltest MTS500XL
- In-Circuit Test (ICT) development and board testing:
• Keysight (Agilent) 3070
- Boundary-Scan Test Solutions:
• Keysight (Agilent) x1149
- Functional Test Solutions:
• Keysight (Agilent) TS-5000/TS-8900
• Feasa LED Analyser